These mixtures were developed for specific areas of the United States and Canada. They are composed of annual and perennial wildflowers that are native to the region, and when available, are from seed sourced from that region to insure maximum adaptability. Use these mixes for projects where 100 percent native species are required or preferred.
Please note that each planting rate per acre is shown as a range. Use the higher planting rate for maximum color, when adequate soil preparation or weed control are not possible, or if using a hydroseeder for planting. The lower planting rate is suitable for broadcast or drill seeding methods.
- High Plains Native Mixture
- Intermountain Native Mixture
- Midwest Native Mixture (MW)
- Northeast Native Mixture (NE)
- Northwest Native Mixture (NW)
- Southeast Native Mixture (SE)
- Southwest Native Mixture (SW)
- Texas/Oklahoma Native Mixture (TX)
- Mountain Native Mixture: For elevations above 7,000 in the western, continental US and southern Alberta and British Columbia. Also suitable for all elevations in southern Alaska.